Wednesday, October 27, 2010

White House Diary

We were wandering around San Francisco yesterday when we stumbled upon a huge crowd of people. When we asked what was going on, someone let us know that Jimmy Carter, aka former US President was inside doing a book signing for his new book "White House Diary". Naturally, we got in line and waited our turn to meet our first President! Please excuse my finger in the way of the picture and pay attention to the important things, how old Jimmy Carter looks and the crazy lady to his right.





Also, I wasn't about to go a single day more without visiting the Full House houses. So we went there too. Between seeing where Michelle Tanner grew up and meeting the man who solved the Iranian Hostage Crisis, I'd say it was a pretty full day.

2 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I LOVE your life and I am so jealous. Is it a bad thing that I got more excited about the full house houses than Jimmy Carter?

*Laura* said...

All in all - great day, even if our dads aren't the biggest Jimbo fans!