Friday, October 15, 2010

My Life Is Average

If you haven't already checked out www.mylifeisaverage.com, please do so. Here's a recent favorite of mine.

"My sister asked me to keep my nephew busy while she went to the store. We played hide and seek. An hour later, my sister came home and saw me running in and out of bedrooms. She asked what I was doing. I said that Zach disappeared. She didn't believe me so she started dinner. She opened up the pots and pans cabinet and found Zach. Sitting there patiently, he asked "On a scale of one to Osama Bin Laden, how good was my hiding spot?" Zach's five."

2 comments:

Karim said...

I went to that site and I'm confused. Who's site is it??? And where in the world did you hear about it??

Jess said...

it's the best thing ever! people just put up funny random stories that happen to them, anyone who is anyone has heard of it haha also check out www.fmylife.com