Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jessica's Secret

I thought I'd share a few of my favorite products lately, Jessica Smith tested and approved.



Philosophy Miracle Worker: Use these pads on your face every night for a month. I got them at Nordstrom and they are kind of pricey so perhaps as a stocking stuffer or birthday present? They get rid of dark spots, redness from old pimples, and just make your complexion a whole lot better so going without makeup isn't quite as scary.



Morroccan Oil: I'm sure you've heard about it before and I'll say it again. This stuff is great. Put it in your hair after a shower and style. It makes your hair softer, shinier, and healthier without making it feel greasy at all. Get it at nice beauty supply stores like Trade Secret.



I hate hair. I've waxed, threaded, shaved, tweezed, and Nair-ed. This stuff works. It's basically like Nair except it doesn't suck. It gets rid of all your hair in 10 minutes, has an after cream so your skin doesn't get irritated, and it barely smells (and the smell is gone after you wash your hands). Buy it at beauty supply stores like Sally's.

1 comment:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

You are the best advertisement ever. They should pay you for this because whatever you are using must be working! I will copy you like I usually do! By the way will you come home. Billy said you can live in our second bedroom.