Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rant.

I hate getting towed. I hate tow trucks. They are stupid. They charge way too much. The people are mean.



I had a great day in the city shopping with a friend on Saturday, but when we returned to the spot I had parked my car... there was no car there. We had to take a taxi to an impound lot and pay a $350 (ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?) fee to get the car out. I pulled out the best acting performance of my life trying to make the man feel sorry for me and bump down the price. No luck.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

$350?!!! WOW. That makes UT fees like pretty wimpy!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

Are you kidding me?? That is something that would have totally happened to me ha! I really am coming this spring break to play with you!

Kristina said...

seriously... you didn't tell me about that. CRAZY! that totally sucks... kinda like my over $200 or was it $300 tk?t for not completely stopping at a stop sign. i paused at least :)

glad you got your car back. that would've been so scary!!