Thursday, June 9, 2011

Two Rants and A Rave

Time for a really deep blog post... Psych.
1) I am angry about Costco's lack of Honey Crisp apples for the last... I don't know how many months! How dare you dangle something so great in front of me just take take it away. I was perfectly happy with my pink ladies and royal galas until those babies came along, now everything else tastes terrible.

2) Oral-B Satin Floss is the worst. It breaks into string little piece and is just terrible. Anyone have good floss and floss pick recommendations? The last 4 I've tried have failed. I'm someone who flosses 3-4 times a day, at minimum, so this is a big deal.

3) Chobani Greek yogurt. I've been purchasing and eating this stuff for a long time but still love it a lot. Thank you Costco for at least doing this right. Although I think your pack should include Vanilla and Mango for me to try too... maybe replace peach? It's my least favorite. Strawberry is my most favorite. Peach is still a favorite too.

No comments: