Thursday, June 2, 2011

Awesome People Hanging Out

Ummm... so...yeah. I just stumbled upon this site... I wish I could give my thoughts on every single one of these pictures (call me, I'll give them to you) but I'll leave you with just a few for now...
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like and the Most Interesting Man in the World

- The Beatles and Mohammed Ali seem like they were pretty tight back in the day, wish Ali had been there to punch Mark David Chapman out
- Mother Teresa was a freaking midget, am I going to shrink in my old age too? Or do they just breed hobbits in India?
- Nancy Reagan and Mr. T? I wonder if Ronald knew about this love affair... "I pity the fool who doesn't 'Just Say No'"
- I could tell from his art that I wanted to be Salvador Dali's friend, but now that feeling is stronger than ever. "The Persistence of Memory"? More like the persistence of drug abuse.
- I bet Ludcaris and Bill Gates had a lot to talk about. Pimpin' hoes, Windows CE, you know, guy stuff...

Mostly just because I'm obsessed with the Beatles and Paul Rudd is hilarious.

No comments: