Friday, June 3, 2011

Pepper Pots

Happy Birthday to my favorite niece named Madeline :)! Aka Maddie, Mads, Maddles, Pepper, Pepperoni, Pepperdine, Dr. Pepper, Pepper Pots, Peppermint Pattie, seriously? You're two and you already have more nicknames than I've accumulated over 23 years. That must mean you're pretty great, I think so at least!

This little girl was born while I was backpacking Europe two summers ago. I remember checking my email at random internet cafes like 5 times a day while we were in Greece and finally she was born one morning when we were staying in Athens (ghetto) and although I did not get to be with her that first day... I sang songs about her all day throughout the Acropolis in tribute. Can't wait to celebrate with you Little Gym style Maddie! When you're a little older, tell your mom to send you out here for a fun girls weekend with your "cool" Aunt Jess :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww. i'm surprised she hasn't been dubbed with another nickname that has to do with athens haha i love her little dress!