Friday, March 18, 2011

Vegas Vacation

Last weekend I headed down to Vegas for a little 3-day trip,
the dance party started the moment we got there and didn't stop...



Ok, so maybe it stopped for a little while when we watched BYU play in the MWC Finals, which was a little bit depressing. On to the NCAA tournament though!


My excuse/reason for the trip was to celebrate one of my best friends from BYU getting married! We had a fun time catching up with him and lots of other friends from school, and obviously enjoying the food a little too much :)


Of course, I returned from the weekend sleep deprived and without a voice (some things never change), so I'm still recovering... cross your fingers I manage ok with my half-marathon tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wish i could have seen you!! good luck with your half marathon! we can compare notes :)

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

SO FUN!!!! Girl, I love your dress...gorgeous!! Get some sleep:)f