Friday, March 25, 2011

Heroes Get Remembered, Legends Never Die

1) I went to bed last night very sad about the BYU game. I woke up this morning and felt at peace about things. How? Me and Jimmer had a conversation in my dream last night. It was kind of like in the Sandlot when Benny the Jet and Babe Ruth have that conversation about heroes and legends and stuff. Essentially, Jimmer told me how he had given all he could, but they just didn't have anything left to give by overtime. I understood this, and I'm proud of them for making it to as far as they did, and I'm proud of Jimmer for having the guts to confront me in my dreams like that.



2) How gross is the word curd! Lemon curd? Cheese curd? None of these things sound appetizing at all. The people that say they like these things are fooling themselves. Curd is a filthy, disgusting substance.... like cottage cheese.

3) I googled images of the Sandlot and found this one of Ya-Ya and Ham Porter, who knew Ya-Ya pursued an acting career all the way to the set of Jersey Shore!



Happy Friday everyone! In case you've been living under a rock and missed this gem of a youtube viral sensation, check it out...

No comments: