Monday, March 21, 2011

Puddle Jumping

The weather couldn't have been worse, the trail couldn't have been muddier, the course couldn't have been any more uphill or steep... but I couldn't have had a better time.

Probably once every 5 minutes I thought to myself... "This is so fun, I love this, it is so pretty, I don't hate this one bit, I mean... this was my view the whole time.

By mile 12, the course flattened out, my shoes were completely soaked and weighed down by mud (at some point I gave up trying to jump around the puddles and gave into them) and I was starting to be ready to be done, but the musical styling of Jason Derulo and Eminem sustained me to the finish line.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

soo proud of you!!! seriously, music makes all the difference. i won't run if i don't have new stuff on my ipod!