Monday, February 7, 2011

The Same Old Bread and Rolls to Sell...

I have yet to figure out the explanation for it, but my office smells like bread today. I can think of no reason for this to be the case. I love bread a whole lot and it's making me really hungry.




Speaking of great bread, there is this place in San Fran called Tartine Bakery I am dying to check out. They reportedly makes the world's best bread! I must investigate.

For now I'm off to sniff out the source of this delicious aroma...

3 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

Can you take me to that bakery when I come visit. There is nothing better than the smell of bread. Hope you got to eat some. PS you should come back whether or not I get a dog!

Karim said...

I love the smell of bread, too. Almost as much as Passelly loves bloody gummy bears.

Kristina said...

They also make really good desserts :) Liz and I used to go run the bridge and then go get brownies :) Anytime you want to do it... i'm game