Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's Cookie Time

I know, I already posted today... but this will be just a quick vent. One of my co-workers brought in a bunch of Girl Scout cookies to share with the office today, hurray! But I have to ask why? Why haven't I had the opportunity to buy cookies myself. The Girl Scouts of America have a seriously flawed business model. Their cookies need to be more readily available to the masses.



When I was a brownie, we would send my dad into the office with an order sheet for his coworkers to purchase cookies. What gives? Does no one in my office have children? This is just another example of how people choosing not to start a family is ruining America.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Amen! I have yet to purchase any cookies or find any cookie sellers. So lame! Shouldn't be so difficult. Jealous about your cookies.

Karim said...

We have gone through two boxes, and have four sitting happily in our pantry. I may or may not have had an entire box of thin mints permanently stashed in my purse.

julie smith said...

Jess, Just let me know what kinds you want and I'll send them to you. Thats what moms are for! Mom

Unknown said...

PEANUT BUTTER PATTIES!!! i have 3 spare boxes under my bed.

Kim Morley said...

Are you serious? I can't get away from them. In the office, on the streets of SF, in front of every grocery store.