Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Update

First SNL's version of weekend update, then mine...



Friday = my ideal date night. Good food, mini golf, frozen yogurt. I could have easily been back in Provo and not even known it... except for the fact that we mini-golfed outside, yay for January in California! Can I just say that the Golfland course was seriously flawed in it's design... at least 3 times when it was my turn to putt, the ball went soaring through the air, across Golfland and we had to retreive it from another hole. Totally wrong, I'm a great golfer.



Went on an excursion up to Berkeley on Saturday and ate at quite possibly the most hippy place I have ever experienced. No gluten, no dairy, no meat. No taste? False. I was pretty pleased with what I ordered aka the "You are grateful" bowl. My inner hippy has been slowly fading away over the years so it was nice to give her a little attention for once... although this vegan, raw food, no shower, burlap sack for clothes movement is definitely not for me.

2 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

Reminds me of the SATC raw food restaurant episode:) I want to mini golf outside in JANUARY!!! Glad the inner hippy is back:) MISS YOU!

Karim said...

Yeah, whatever Jess. Don't pretend like you do shower! Remember that one time in YW we were talking about not showering and Sis. Adams was like, "EW! You girls don't shower?!" Bwahaha.