Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Run Or Get Off The Treadmill.



Since I know that none of you are guilty of this heinous crime, consider this post more of a vent than any sort of invitation to you personally. The only times I can to go to the gym are on my lunch break or right after work aka the peak gym times. I never get a treadmill. Why you might ask? Because of people who choose to use the treadmill to go for a nice leisurely walk. No more! I am glad you are trying to workout, but get on an elliptical and off my treadmill... I actually want to run!


(weird how the whipped cream in this picture looks like butter)

Also, I realized today while at Starbuck's and trying to avoid getting their hot chocolate, that a tall size is only 180 calories! That is the same amount of calories as a bottle of vitamin water and is wayyy more tasty! I will never again feel guilty for succumbing to that delicous, creamy goodness, from now on I will just pop a multivitamin as I drink and call it a Vitamin Water with a calcium boost.

No comments: