Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Stalking

This weekend I got an email from my dad with a link to an article written about mormon mommy blogs...



I love stalking my sisters' blogs for cute pictures of my nieces and nephew, reading my friends' blogs to keep track of their lives, but i hadn't yet branched out into reading strangers' blogs all that much. Now I can't stop. Rockstar Diaries, Engaged and Underaged, Nat the Fat Rat? I love it. Check them out. Although I will say Rockstar Diaries is kind of like the Gossip Girl of blogs, very little substance, kind of boring but you love seeing all the pretty clothes. I find the other two entirely delightful/entertaining.

Now I need your help. I was in charge of making garlic bread last night and can't get the garlic smell off my hands... save me!

2 comments:

Karim said...

I went to the Rockstar Diaries blog. Now I feel fat, ugly, and incredibly un-imaginative :(

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I LOVE ROCKSTAR DIARIES!!! I am the creepy person that stalks people I don't know. Jess. I need you in my life. Seriously, can I come visit you spring break?