Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wish List

When you're little and someone asks you how old you are, you always tell them to the quarter what your age is. As in... today I am 23.5 and I wanted to let you know.

Since it's my half-birthday and all, I thought I'd share with you my birthday present wish list :) Feel free to send me any of these in the mail, mmmk?

1) I am in desperate need of an arm chair for my bedroom. I was thinking this one would be fine... imagine all the hours I could log in it, curled up with a good book!

2) With the weather looking like it has been out, there's also a big need for some outdoor recreational equipment. I have a beach cruiser back in UT but I think what I really need is a more practical bike like this

3) On your half-birthday, you don't want practical presents. You want pretty, completely superfluous flowery pink shoes


Happy Birthday to me!

*Other things I'd also take : frequent flyer miles, hotel points, restaurant gift certificates, I'd even settle for a box of Godiva's and a bouquet of flowers... I'm pretty low maintenance these days ;)

2 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS GIRL!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and I think you should come back home for your half birthday!

Chanel said...

Response to the bike photo: Yes, Please! Oh and try not to fall over twice in one bike-ride. So embarrassing for me.