Friday, September 30, 2011

"Important Stuff"

Yeah,, I'm about to rock your world with all the "important stuff" I've been thinking about lately.

1) Chris Brown and Justin Bieber's Song "Next to You" is my favorite. The music video is not. Christ Brown looks like a creep/serial killer person, which isn't far off these days, and Justin Bieber kind of looks like some weird tranny woman thing. Observe (but don't let it take away from your enjoyment of the song).


2) Modern Family this season. Anyone been watching? How ugly did Lily get!? (Cameron and Mitchell's adopted daughter). She used to be really cute and now, she looks really weird. I've been trying to figure out if they switched out kids, or if she really just aged that unfortunately since last year. I hope my kids stay cute. Compare the photos below to see what I'm talking about.



3) Kate Moss. I don't get it. Really? Her? A model? THE model? Eh. She's just not. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I just don't see it. Vacant, drugged out stare. Gapped toothed. Stringy hair. Someone care to explain?


Maybe after this post I'll do a post you'll actually care about. Stuff that makes you say, "wow, Jess is really deep" or "hey, Jess really has made a life/name for herself" or "cool, I'd never thought/done that before". Until then...

No comments: