Friday, July 8, 2011

Jess in Real Life

Apparently certain members of my family (mom) get confused about why I have a blog and yet never post about my own life. Well, mostly I'm bad at remembering to take pictures and don't have babies to make people drool over, so I stick to random thoughts I have. But today I'll humor you with a photo montage.











I went to Lake Tahoe for 4th of July weekend with some Palo Alto friends. I got there Friday night and didn't get home until late Tuesday night and had a ball. We boated, swam, hiked, cliff dove, white water rafted, played sports, played endless card games, watched fireworks, went to a Giant's game in SF, ate tons of food, and had a great time. I wish it had gone on forever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how fun!! you look so cute on the shore with your fun hat! i'm glad your mom makes you post things about your life so i can comment on your page even more haha