Monday, December 13, 2010

Talk to the Moose

An ode to GAP commercials from Christmases past.



They just don't make them like they used to. Or do they? I haven't seen a commercial since the discovering Tivo and Netflix so you tell me.



In other news, I am now employed (and have been for about 3 weeks, hence my lack of posting). I am currently in San Diego for training. The thing I was most excited about for this trip was the gym at the hotel, I fantasized about it all day at the office (when did I start liking exercise this much?).

2 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

Yay for exercise:) WAHOO CONGRATS I NEED DETAILS!!!!!!

Jess said...

Janae! I almost put a shout out to you on my post. I was about to say how I usually think you are crazy when you post about loving exercise or missing it... but I get it now. I promise to never think you are crazy again ;) maybe.