Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Radiohead said it best...


I went to Utah this weekend for one niece's birthday party and the others' blessing. While there, I learned something about myself... I'm a creep. I spent practically all weekend trying to get my 1 nephew and 3 nieces to cuddle with me.

Case Study #1: Andrew was showing me a video on his dad's phone and I kept scooping him up on my lap only to have him say "no Jess!" and crawl right back off again and again. Here we've captured that moment on film.

Case Study #2: I convinced Madeline and her other cousins/friends to play hide and go seek. Every time I was hiding I would convince Maddie to hide with me. At one point I started tickling her and in her tiny little 2 year old voice in the dark I heard her say "quiet Jess!"

Case Study #3: I barely participated in any of the Little Gym activities because I was stalking a sleeping baby Olivia waiting for her to wake up. Here we are once I managed to convince everyone she was awake and ready for me to hold her.

Case Study #4: That's it. Baby Caitlin is a gem and willingly let's me cuddle her all I want (despite my creep face in this picture).

No comments: